Madrid, this weekend, has experienced a rare snowstorm.
The city is coated with snow, which in some places comes to above knee height.
For many parts of the world, and for some parts of Spain, this would not be unheard of, but even the oldest Madrileños cannot remember something like this.
Major national news networks have posted unusual photos, including trees felled by the weight of the snow and mass snowball fights.
Noticeable has been the number of Madrileños who have taken to ski-ing around the capital city.
However, this video, which has started doing the rounds, shows a sense of opportunism, that deserves both a prize and possibly a prison sentence.
Madrid to be Explored
Madrid by Season
Architecture & Street Art
- Cat and Contemporary Architecture on the Edge of Madrid
- Madrid’s Suburban Architecture
- The Bridges of Madrid Rio
- Madrid Street Art
- Spanish Election Posters in April 2019
- Feminist Street Posters in Madrid
- A Wank Page for Fans of Right-Wing Nationalist Spanish Street Signs & Associated Bits
- El Parque Victimas del Terrorismo, Boadilla, Madrid
- Depictions of England and Britain in Spain
Spanish Food Packaging