Music Cork takes place over three days in May (10-12th), and creates a unique opportunity in Ireland to listen to some of the industry processionals talk about their work and experience. You can see the best new talent perform and enjoy plenty of chances to network with speakers and delegates over the three days of intimate social gatherings and shows.
The event has already confirmed a wealth of industry speakers, including Key Note Speaker, Darcus Beese, President of Island Records. As well as Darcus, Music Cork will also welcome Mike Smith MD of Warner/Chappell and Rob Stevenson Executive Vice President of Republic/Casablanca.
The artists announced as of today are:
- Cyprus Avenue – Ailbhe Reddy, Le Boom, Lyra …plus final act to be announced very soon
- Triskel – Cry Harridan, Jafaris, Little Hours, Super Silly
- Crane Lane – Alex & Echoes, BARQ, Rob Burch …plus final act to be announced very soon
“We aim to provide an opportunity for some of the best new Irish artists to be seen by the highest possible calibre of international industry professionals”, said Jim Lawless, one of Music Cork’s organisers.
In addition to this, there will be opportunities for attendees to network with some of the industry’s top minds on the Music Cork Pub Crawls, at Networking Breakfasts and during Friday’s Networking Day Trip – more details on these to follow.
Early Bird Tickets priced €110 plus booking fee are almost sold out with full details available on MusicCork.com
Further information and ticket details can be found at www.musiccork.com
Latest posts by Katherine Widdop (see all)
- Tashaki Miyaki – Reveal a Teaser Song, and the Meaning Behind It – April 3, 2017
- Desert Mountain Tribe – New Single and Tour Dates – April 3, 2017
- Love Supreme Festival 2017 Announces Final Line-Up – March 31, 2017